Student Support Services
Student Support Services (SSS) is a federally-funded TRIO program designed to ensure academic success for Luther College students who qualify. Eligibility is based on family income and first generation status or disability status. The program serves 160 students a year, and all services and activities are free to those participating.
Some of the ways in which SSS helps students make the transition to Luther and be successful in school include:
- Academic, Career, and Financial Advising
- Peer Mentoring Program
- Tutoring Services
- Technology Lending Program
- Access to SSS Grants and Scholarships
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Assistance with Graduate/Professional School Admission
For more information, please visit the SSS Office on the lower level of Preus Library or email email@example.com.