Welcome to Luther College's innovative platform to provide transportation services in a sustainable, safe manner! We're putting power in the hands of students, faculty, and staff to easily create custom shuttles going where you want, when you want.
How This Platform Works
Step 2: A minimum number seat reservations are needed for a shuttle to take place. This number must be met no later than one week prior to a shuttle departure date.
- If you make a reservation and the minimum number is achieved, you'll receive a confirmation email and your account will be billed.
- If the minimum number of reservations isn't achieved, the shuttle is cancelled and no one is billed.
There is a strict No Refund policy for anyone reserving seats on a successful shuttle.
Step 3: Once the minimum number of reservations is met, others can continue to reserve seats until one day prior to departure.
- A listing of all available shuttles with the details you need to know, including how many more reservations are needed in order for the shuttle to go.
- Online form used to reserve you seat on any available shuttle.
- Step-by-step directions on how to create a shuttle.