Emergency Phone Numbers and Calling List
In all emergencies, dial 2111 and/or 9-911. Numerous emergency phones are located in campus parking lots and at building entrances for use as needed.
Reporting an Emergency
Call 2111 and/or 9-911 to report an incident. When calling:
- Give your name.
- Give your extension number.
- Give building name and room number or other specific location.
- Describe the condition clearly and accurately.
- Don¹t hang up. Other information may be needed.
Non-Emergency Security Situations
The following numbers are provided for non-emergency situations. Use of these numbers will still provide a prompt response from the responsible agency and keep the 9-911 lines free for emergencies.
- Security Services . . . . . 2111
- Decorah Police . . . . . 382-3667
- Campus Services . . . . . 1146 or 2111 (after hours)
- Health Services . . . . . 1045