Miller Hall and Dieseth Hall comprise the Regents Towers (or just "Towers" in student-speak), named for Frank Miller and John Dieseth, two former members of the Luther Board of Regents. Completed in the late 1960s, these eight-story residence halls are situated on a bluff overlooking the Oneota Valley and Upper Iowa River. Both halls have been renovated prior to the start of fall 2012.
Miller and Dieseth are connected via Brunsdale Lounge, which contains a fireplace, social meeting space, and study lounge. Computer labs are located on both sides of Brunsdale Lounge in Miller and Dieseth Halls. The lounge is named for the Knute and Margaret Brunsdale family and their four sons, who attended Luther: C. Norman Brunsdale, class of 1913, G. Elmer Brunsdale, class of 1913, K. Edward Brunsdale, class of 1914, and Karl Brunsdale, attended 1914-1917. Miller and Dieseth primarily house sophomore and junior students.