Diderikke Brandt Hall is named for Diderikke Brandt, wife of the first college pastor, Nils Brandt. The west wing opened in 1949, the east wing in 1958. Renovated in 2003, the east and west wing are connected by a social lounge on the first floor, the main study lounge on the second floor, and a study lounge on the third floor.
Take a tour of Brandt through the perspective of a current student resident.
Brandt Hall rooms are furnished with a twin extra-long bed, desk, desk chair, dresser, and closet or wardrobe for each resident in the room.