The forms listed here fall under the same guidelines as those available at the Registrar's Office. Some of the forms can be filled out and submitted electronically but most cannot since they require the signature of a faculty or staff member. In those cases, the form can be printed out, completed, and turned into the Registrar's Office for processing.
All forms must be turned in before the specified due dates or they are not valid.
- This form is to be used by the student who wants to propose an Individualized Interdisciplinary major.
- The senior honors project is a year-long independent research project. To apply, complete the application form and obtain the appropriate signatures.
- Use this form to enroll in a regular course not offered in a term or as an independent study course.
- To audit a course, register for the course by the deadline date and complete this audit application form.
- Complete this form by the last day to add a course in a term to authorize credit/no credit grading in a course.
- Art 384 is the continuation of study in any of the studio areas offered. Register for Art 384 using this form.
- Want to calculate your GPA? This GPA calculation sheet will show you how.
- Complete this form to request a change of advisor.
- Complete this form to declare or change a major or minor.
- Apply to graduate with the current year's class at Luther.
- Apply to participate in the Intersections Program. A faculty recommendation form is included.
- Students who wish to take more than 17 hours in a term can apply to do so by completing this form.
- Use this schedule grid to work out your weekly course schedule for a semester.
- Use this semester-by-semester planning form to help you keep track of the courses you plan to enroll in each term.
- Students interested in completing a class at another institution and transferring the credit to Luther must complete this form.
- This application form is to be used by those students who may be entitled to a reduced tuition fee in a given semester.