The forms listed here fall under the same guidelines as those available at the Registrar's Office. Some of the forms can be filled out and submitted electronically but most cannot since they require the signature of a faculty or staff member. In those cases, the form can be printed out, completed, and turned into the Registrar's Office for processing.
All forms must be turned in before the specified due dates or they are not valid.
- Form on which to declare or change your major/minor/special program.
- Form on which to change your advisor.
- Form on which students apply to take courses elsewhere to transfer to Luther.
- Form used by students if they want to enroll in a regular course not offered in a term or an independent study course.
- Form to fill out by students who want to authorize credit/no credit grading in a course.
- Form on which to request to take an overload (more than 17 hours) in a semester.
- From which students fill out to apply for senior honors project
- Form used by students to apply to audit a course.
- Form on which students fill out info to register for Art 384
- Form used by those students who might be entitled to a reduction in tuition
- Form which students fill out when they want to propose an Indiv Interd major.
- Instructions on how to calculate a GPA
- Schedule grid that students can use to work on their semester schedule.
- Four-year planning form
- Form on which to apply to graduate with the class of 2013.
- Form used to apply to apply to participate in the Intersections Program. A faculty recommendation form is included.