Office of the Registrar
As a part of the Luther community and as an extension of the academic dean's office, we are responsible for:
- carrying out the college policies concerning academic standards and requirements
- evaluation of transfer credits
- class scheduling and registration of students
- preparing and maintaining the academic record of each student enrolled at Luther College
- providing students with services that support the academic and residential life of each student.
The Registrar website also includes the academic calendar.
Our services are based on the following principles: respect, confidentiality, collaboration, support, and accountability. Although our primary constituency consists of students currently pursuing a degree from Luther, we provide outreach services to prospective and former students and graduates of the college.