The second floor of Campus House is home to the Center's office, which serves as a welcoming environment for students' studies, organizational meetings and reading groups.
Built in 1867, Campus House, is used for the offices of the communication studies department and Center for Ethics and Public Life.
As the second oldest building on campus, it was originally a parsonage for Nils O. Brandt (1824-1921), pastor of the campus. The building was purchased by the college soon after it was built. It served as a student residence and home for various college officials until it was renovated in 1972.