Planning Your Event
Here is a summary of the steps involved in planning your event:
- Call the Campus Programming Office to discuss your proposed event.
- Make an appointment to tour the Luther College campus.
- Discuss your intentions (i.e., housing, food, and venue locations).
- Select a date for your proposed event.
- Receive the Service of Agreement in the mail—sign and return to Campus Programming.
- Work with Campus Programming to develop a schedule for the event.
- Submit the housing list and dining schedule to Campus Programming 10 days prior to the event.
- Review the schedule and confirm details at least one week prior to the event.