Wrestling Team Camp Step-by-Step Registration Instructions
- Select a coach or Team representative to organize wrestlers that wish to participate in the Luther College Wrestling Team Camp.
- When you have decided which team camp you will attend, email Coach Dave Mitchell to unofficially reserve a spot at camp. Do so early! These camps are popular and will fill up!
- The team coach or representative should then download the Wrestling Team Camp Registration Form and Health Form distribute them to all participants.
- All camp participants should return the completed registration form and payment check to the team coach or representative OR if the participant registered on-line, please ask them to provide a copy of their registration form and email confirmation of payment.
- Coach or team representative should download and complete the roster form; only one for per team.
- Coach or team representative should double check that all forms are completely filled out and checks are signed before sending them to Luther College.
All completed registration forms should then be collected and sent in one envelope by the registration deadline to the following address:
Wrestling Team Camp
Summer Sports Camps
700 College Drive
Decorah, IA 52101-1045
- Once Coach Mitchell has received confirmation from the Summer Sports Camps Office, he will send the coach or team representative an email to confirm acceptance into camp
- When all spots have been filled and/or the registration deadline has been met, a schedule and all camp details will be sent to the coach or team representative. The information should then be passed along to all camp participants.
Note: Applications for Team Camp and Roster Form MUST be sent together.
If you have any questions regarding camp details, please email or call Coach Dave Mitchell.
Questions regarding housing, payments, or registration forms should be directed to the Summer Sports Camps Office.
Coach Dave Mitchell — Office: (563) 387-1713, Cell: (563) 380-2760 or