Wrestling Big Man Camp Additional Information
Check-in and Registration
Registration will be held on Monday, June 17 from 4:00-5:00 p.m. in the SRC Indoor Track Area of the Regents Center. Any remaining camp payment is due at this time. All campers must report to registration. Campers will step on a scale and weight will be recorded shortly after check-in.
Located on-line is a consent form for medical treatment. This can be mailed to the Sports Camps Office prior to arrival or brought to check-in on the day of registration. If, at the time of registration, you have any new medical conditions that we should know about, please bring a note from your physician. This form is required.
Check-out time on Friday, June 21 will be at approximately 12:30 p.m. in the SRC; however, campers will need to be checked out of their rooms by 10:00 a.m. There will be space available for storage of luggage until departure.
- Supervision and security is essential and will be provided for the benefit of all. Camp counselors will stay with the campers in the Residence Hall. The following regulations are established for the well-being of all camp participants. Failure to abide by these regulations can and will result in dismissal from camp.
- Campers are required to follow the full schedule of classes and activities, including the evening curfew of 10 p.m.
- Campers are asked to observe regular rules of neatness and courtesy necessary for the residence hall living. An individual is required to make restitution for any property damage done by that individual in residence hall rooms or to other college property.
- Campers may not use or possess illegal drugs and/or alcoholic beverages.
- No members of the opposite sex are permitted in camper rooms except parents. Co-ed gatherings are permitted in general public spaces such as Brunsdale Lounge and Miller Lounge.
- Campers are not permitted in living spaces other than those designated for their camp.
- Campers are not permitted to leave the campus during a camp, unless accompanied by a parent, guardian, or a coach from the camp staff.
- There is a $5 lost meal card replacement fee and a $25 lost key charge that will be billed to the parents.
Written or emailed cancellation notice that is received five or more business days prior to the first day of camp will result in a full refund, less the non-refundable $50 deposit.
What to bring to camp
- Pen or pencil
- Personal clothing
- Wrestling shoes
- Running shoes
- Head gear
- Swimming gear
- Toilet articles
- Sweatshirts & sweatpants
- Moderate amount of spending money for optional food, recreational activities and souvenirs
- Full residents need to supply their own pillowcase, sheets, washcloths and towels. Blankets and pillows will