Luther College Box Office
All events are subject to change. Please contact the Box Office for current information about any event.
- Select your seating—buy tickets online
- Order by phone using MasterCard, VISA, Discover, or American Express. A processing fee will be added to all phone orders when tickets are mailed to you.
- Order by mail--Make checks payable to Luther College. Include a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
Box Office Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9-10:30 a.m. / 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Tuesday 9:00 a.m.-3:00pm
- Thursday 9:00-7:00 p.m.
- Weekday performances 9:00 a.m. to show time
- Saturday or Sunday performances 1:00 p.m. until show time.
- Summer Hours (June 11-August 03): Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. (closed August 6-10)
Box Office Location
- The Luther College Box Office is located in the front lobby of the Center for Faith and Life, east end of the hallway.
- Available only on individual Center Stage Series events for groups of 10 or more.
- Prices vary for each performance; call the Box Office at 563.387.1357 for details.
- Available at the Box Office throughout the year.
- Center Stage Series gift subscriptions are available when purchased by August 24.
- Children under four years of age are not admitted to Center Stage Events.
- Easy-to-use devices are available at no charge from the Box Office.
Accessible Seating Available
- Accessible entry is available at the front and side entrances. Accessible seating is not available in the balcony. We appreciate advance information in order to help with special needs. Please call the Box Office in advance at 563.387.1357
Perfumes and Colognes
- Strong perfumes and colognes are discouraged in consideration of the allergies and comfort of other patrons.
Directions and Parking
- Directions to campus
- Campus map
- Parking is available in the Library lot or the Sampson-Hoffland lot (via the city swimming pool entrance from College Drive), Farwell Hall lot (via Dike Road; take express elevator in Farwell to access upper campus) ; and Regents Center lot (via main entrance from College Drive).
- Parking for patrons with mobility impairment available adjacent to the Center for Faith and Life.