Campus Programming staff members enrich the educational environment of the college by serving the campus and the broad off-campus community through diverse cultural programming. The program provides the following activities for students, as well as the Luther and Decorah communities:
- Diverse, stimulating, and well-respected performances and residencies;
- Collaboration with faculty and staff to present interesting and timely lectures by regional, national, and international speakers;
- Planning and scheduling services for facilities and publicity, utilizing a student organization to ensure student participation and learning;
- Summer conference programming and planning that provides leadership opportunities for student staff members; and
- Ticketing and technical assistance for all related events.
These programming efforts ensure a unique and full calendar of events, promote strong college and community relations, and educate and challenge all community members.