Music Marketing and Tours Office
The Luther College Music Organizations and Marketing office provides logistical and promotional support for the music ensembles at Luther College.
Those efforts include:
- logistical support for the many tours of Luther's various large ensembles, including the international tours of the Luther College Concert Band, Symphony Orchestra, Nordic Choir, and Jazz Orchestra
- marketing and organizational efforts for the audio recordings of Luther's music ensembles
- support for the annual Christmas at Luther concert and biennial spring oratorio concerts
- administration of the popular Dorian Festivals for high school musicians and ensembles
- arrangements for the week-long Dorian Summer Camps for junior high and high school students
- maintenance of Luther's music website and social media pages
The office also provides hands-on training and experience for students interested in arts administration through work study and volunteer positions specializing in music web content management and creation, social media management, mechanical/synchronization licensing, and tour planning assistance.