There are multiple ways where you can get involved in our student ministries. Find a small group to talk about faith with, join a justice group to live out your faith in service and advocacy, volunteer to help with worship and so much more. Explore where God might be calling you to get involved.
- Serve God and your neighbors this year over spring break! Check out College Ministries mission trips for 2013.
- Tell us about yourself and check off the ministries you would like to hear more about. Filling this out just gets you information; it does not commit you to anything. Leaders from various groups and organizations will contact you and give you more details about the programs and events they lead. Please fill out this form if you are a current student; if you are a prospective student email email@example.com for more information.
- Interested in sharing your gifts in a worship service setting at Luther?
- Details on joining a Journey Conversation group, which are interfaith conversation/reflection groups
- Looking for a Bible study or small group to join? Interested in growing in your faith?
- Learn about and find out how to join an Outreach youth ministry team.
- As part of Campus Ministries' mission to involve everyone in an active intersection of faith and learning, there are many student groups for study, service, education, or simply fellowship available at Luther. Check out some of the many opportunities to get involved and make a difference!
- Learn about and find contact info for the various justice and advocacy groups on campus.
Wondering if God might be calling you to some kind of public ministry (as a pastor, youth director, music minister), church related service, or graduate studies in theology? t.r.e.c. opportunities provides you with chances to learn more, explore possibilities and reflect on the whole idea of a “call”.
- Interfaith events, groups, and activities sponsored by College Ministries.
- Luther's Gospel Choir is a non-audition choir sponsored by College Ministries and the Diversity Center. The Gospel Choir is open to students, staff, faculty and community members who would like to join the choir in making a joyful noise unto the Lord, singing traditional and contemporary Gospel music, freedom songs and songs of praise from South Africa and other African cultures.
- Weekly announcements of the Luther College Student Congregation. Decorah, Iowa.
- Request form to be used by individuals, groups or organizations hoping to have our work-study student help create publicity for an event