- Renewable Energy Project Development and Greenhouse Gas Reduction Strategies, University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana, Northeast Iowa Community College, Concordia College (Moorhead, MN), Iowa Valley Community College
- Department reviewer, Religion department, Augustana College, Rock Island, Illinois, April 26-27, 2012.
- Manuscript reviewer, Earth-honoring Faith: A Song of Songs. Religious Ethics in a New Key, for Oxford University Press. August 2011.
- Manuscript reviewer, Sustainability, Social Justice, and Christian Ethics, Georgetown University Press, August 2011.
- Lead author, “The Power to Change: U.S. Energy Policy and Global Warming,” commissioned by the Advisory Committee on Social Witness Policy, Presbyterian Church (USA), Fall 2007; approved without without amendment by the 218th General Assembly of the PCUSA on June 27, 2008.
- Manuscript reviewer, “Controlling Consumption: A Role for Christianity?,” by Normand M. Laurendeau. Reviewed forWorldviews: Environment, Culture, and Religion, October 23, 2002.
- Peer reviewer, An Introduction to Christian Ethics, 3rd Edition, by Roger Crook, for Prentice Hall, Inc., Summer 2000.
- Peer reviewer, reviewed and prioritized thirty-two applications for the U.S. Institute of Peace 1997 faculty development seminar on conflict resolution and peacemaking, April 1997.