Decorah Community Free Clinic
Free medical clinic that provides access to quality medical services for individuals not otherwise able to obtain these services - primarily uninsured or underinsured persons.
- Address: First Lutheran Church, 604 W. Broadway, Decorah, IA 52101
- Telephone: (563) 382-6383
- Contact: Karen Tjossem
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Decorah Community Free Clinic
Volunteers needed to assist in running the clinic. Thursdays 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., once a month.
Oneota Riverview Care Facility
Provides care to a variety of people with needs: elderly, disabled, developmentally disabled, and mentally ill.
- Address: 2479 River Road, Decorah, IA 52101
- Telephone: (563) 382-9691
- Contact: Luanne Moen
Volunteers needed to be companions and assist and/or lead activities. Any hours and any day.
Winneshiek Medical Center Full-Service Hospital
- Address: 901 Montgomery, Decorah, IA 52101
- Telephone: (563) 387-3036
- Contact: Beth Holthaus
- Email: email@example.com
Volunteers needed to do mailings and clerical work, greet visitors, work at the gift shop, and more. Any day, hours flexible.
Aase Haugen Nursing Home
Provides quality care and programming to elders.
- Address: 4 Ohio Street, Decorah, IA 52101
- Telephone: (563) 382-3603
- Contact: Darlene Juve, activities director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Aase Haugen
Volunteers needed in any capacity, any day and any time.
Barthell Eastern Star Nursing Home
A quality live-in care facility for over 40 elderly residents.
- Address: 911 Ridgewood Drive, Decorah, IA 52101
- Telephone: (563) 382-8787
- Contact: Mae Schmitt, Activities Director
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Barthell Eastern Star Nursing Home
Volunteers needed to enhance the quality of life for residents through a variety of activities and stimuli, three to six hours a week, any day.
Opportunity Homes, Inc.
An agency which provides services to people who experience disabilities. This particular program, HCBS (Home and Community Based Service) is implemented within individuals' homes to educate them on social, vocation, and hygiene skills to increase independence.
- Address: 710 Maiden Lane, Decorah, IA 52101
- Telephone: (563) 382-8140
- Contact: Lori Herold
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Opportunity Homes, Inc.
Volunteers needed to go on outings and be a friend to an individual. Activities could include things like bowling, swimming, basketball, movies, or going to church.
Adult daycare service
- Address: 105 Rural Avenue, Decorah, IA 52101
- Telephone: (563) 382-8401
- Contact: Shelly Carolan
Volunteers needed to assist individuals with activities, offer companionship, and assist staff.