Present: Matt B, Carsten, Charles, Bob E, Matt H, Larry, Eddy, Diane
- Vacations – Reminder to User Services staff to plan vacation days for the summer and that the personal day is to be taken as a full day.
- Conferences & Workshops – Bob was at InfoComm (last week); Carsten will be at MinHEHD (tomorrow); Diane, Adam, Paul will be at CLAC (next week), Matt Hammen will be at a Skillpath seminar (next week).
- Faculty/Staff Image Changes for Summer Rollout – Larry distributed a list of software to be on the Windows faculty/staff images and a list of software to be removed from the image for discussion.
- Jenson-Noble Choir Room – Matt H shared that this space will be completely wireless, including the podium. Work is in progress and will be finished prior to the start of the Fall 2013 Semester.
- 2012-2013 Annual Report – Reminder that the final version is due Friday, June 28, and therefore our content is due earlier in the week. We reviewed sections for User Services team members to update.
- Training Manuals – Carsten has a few training manuals (e.g. Vista, Mac Leopard) that are available to interested members of LIS.
- 2013-2014 Objectives – We reviewed the list of objectives for User Services and discussed which to include as objectives for the 2013-2014 academic year.