Present: Andrew, Matt, Colin, Jim, Ryan, Bob E, Bob P, Larry, Todd, Diane
* Strategic meeting on MIDAS set for tomorrow morning at 9:00 in Mott.
* No weekly meeting next Tuesday due to the MISO Symposium.
* Xuming Virus - Is being found and destroyed.
* External Burner - Was installed for Art/Theatre/Dance per dept meeting held recently. Still need account for the computers to be requested and created.
* Vista - Being tested in the Help Desk on staff computers.
* HD New Student Recruitment - Will begin after fall break.
* Katie - Scheduler and Feedback modules in Katie have been fixed.
* SIGUCCS - Conference was light on Vista information; provided good information on imaging.
* ILA - Consortium being created. Web 2.0 and information literacy discussed.
* iPhoto - Corrupt iPhoto library is being researched.
* Brunsdale Printer - WO will be created for Larry to take a look at this printer and either fix or replace it.
* Dascom - Demo was held last week on the Carousel digital signage solution which could be a replacement for the channel 23 system. The representative also showed an Teamboard electronic/interactive whiteboard. In addition, he discussed VBrick products which can be used for video streaming. The representative will send materials and return for a VBrick demo. Items will be added to list of unfunded projects.
* MIDAS - Sneak peak at tomorrow's strategic meeting. Plan will be to identify the top 4-6 products to pursue and determine how to pursue them. Will want team members to review the products through demos as well as hands-on. We'll also discuss on-site visits.
* Music Dept Meeting - Today's meeting will be postponed. Email sent earlier today.