January Term 2
January Term 2 opportunities are designed for sophomores, juniors, and seniors and include the following:
- Off-campus study courses, both in the U.S. and around the world
- Experiential courses that take you into the community or engage you in creative projects
- Internships and field experiences to help you explore a wide-variety of potential careers
- Independent studies or research one-on-one with faculty members across the college
- Supervised student-initiated projects that allow you to explore a topic of your own interest under the guidance of a faculty mentor.
In your other two years, you can explore more of these experiential or individualized courses, or you can take traditional kinds of courses to help you discover new disciplines or advance in your major.
- Student-taken photos from past off-campus January Term 2 courses.