News and notes from your Information Technology Services group shared to keep you informed and to invite your collaboration.
ITS Blog Highlights from the Week
The following articles are sampled from those available on the ITS Blog
- Network Sentry Upgrade (Mon, Mar 19 2018 7:18 pm)
- User Services Meeting 3/19/18 (Mon, Mar 19 2018 4:14 pm)
Notes from ITS Council
ITS Council is the leadership team within Information Technology Services.
- Notes from ITS Council - 3/21/18 (Thu, Mar 22 2018 8:02 am)
- Notes from ITS Council - 3/16/18 (Mon, Mar 19 2018 9:18 am)
- Introduction to using Google Sites for Creating Eportfolios (Thu, Apr 19 at 9:45 am)
- Introduction to using Google Sites for Creating Eportfolios (Fri, Apr 20 at 2:45 pm)
Click on the event below for specific information and for a link to register. More information on training and development events is available.
Training and instruction is provided to the Luther Community through Faculty Development Sessions, Product Demonstrations, Skills Training, Workshops, 1-on-1 Sessions, and Online Materials. To schedule a session, contact the Technology Help Desk at x1000 or enter your request online at http://help.luther.edu.
ITS Weekly is published most Fridays by Paul Mattson, Executive Director of Information Technology Services at Luther College in Decorah, Iowa.
Content is made available under Creative Commons license.