LIS has several opportunities for Luther students seeking summer employment. Complete an application by Monday, March 3, at https://www.luther.edu/hr/summer-employment/
- Network and Systems--Ability to work with power and hand tools. Ability to lift 50 pounds. Experience with installation of data enabling and Computer Science skills preferred. Part-time.
- Technical Services-Library—Computer confident, previous library experience preferred. Full-time.
- Multimedia—Comfortable with multimedia related technology. Preference given to 1st years and sophomores. Full-time.
- Technology Help Desk--Prior LIS Technology Help Desk employment and extensive computer troubleshooting experience required. Full-time.
- Workstation Support—Computer skills preferred. Some lifting required. Full-time.
- Library Circulation—Familiarity with library classification systems preferred. Full-time.