Congratulations to Bob Puffer who has been named by NITLE (National Institute for Technology and Liberal Education) as a Technology Fellow in the area of the Moodle Learning Management system. The following is from the NITLE website and describes the fellowship:
This person would take a leading role with NITLE education initiatives relating to Moodle; specifically this person would assist NITLE and the community of NITLE participating campuses in areas such as:
- designing and delivering training to campuses new to Moodle
- coordinating the sharing of training resources or other useful information across the community (via workshops or other formats) in order to help campuses successfully integrate Moodle into campus academic services
- learning about key Moodle tips and tricks, and serving as a resource to others in the community on such questions
- keeping updated on best practices in Moodle use in academic contexts
- participating in the NITLE Moodle Exchange
More information on the NITLE Technology Fellows program is available from their website.