Present: Andrew, Matt H, Matt B, Jim, Ryan, Bob E, Larry, Diane
* LIS General - Scheduled for tomorrow morning, 9:00AM in the Mott Room.
* KACE Webinar - Overview and demo of KBOX Systems Management appliance scheduled for Friday, May 9, at 12:30 pm CST and will last approximately 90 minutes. Larry will register us for it.
* HD Coverage - Team members will cover the HD on Friday while HD staff are recognizing the fine work of their student staff.
* Notification to Seniors - Andrew shared the email that will be sent to seniors tomorrow informing them of the account removal process and timeline. Those who are remaining need to complete an online form before May 19th in order to keep their accounts. Dates include:
** H Drive files and folders, including "website" - Scheduled for permanent removal on June 30, 2008
** Sophos Antivirus update access - Scheduled for removal on June 30, 2008
** Voicemail and campus phone number - Scheduled for removal on May 19, 2008
** Email - If you have converted your mail service from SquirrelMail to Norse Mail (gmail), your Luther email account will remain active for the foreseeable future. All student SquirrelMail accounts will be removed on May 31, 2008.
* Faculty Roll - Reviewed the Mac and Windows QuickStart Guides that will be provided to each faculty member this summer as they receive their new/refreshed computer. Guides are available at
* Cameras - One of the cameras is out of service. We have enough for the remainder of the term, but will want to purchase more for next year.
* HD Requests - Have recently had a request to checkout a HDTV and another for a HD camera. We don't have either available currently. We expect more requests of this type in the coming year.