Can I use any of my financial aid from my current institution to cover the cost of this program?

Yes, this may be possible, depending on your situation.  In some cases, you may need to take IMFA's optional course, MUS 139: Chamber Music in Italy, for academic credit to apply your financial aid.  You should meet with the financial aid counselor at your home institution to learn about your options. It is best to meet with your financial aid counselor sooner, rather than later, so that you can better plan ahead.

Other FAQs

Gorgeous location, great program!

—Andrew Bohman, composition, Peabody Conservatory