Can I earn academic credit while studying at IMFA?

Yes! As an IMFA participant, you will be eligible to enroll in a one-credit course, MUS 139--Chamber Music in Italy, offered through Luther College. If you attend an institution other than Luther, talk to your academic adviser about the course credit transfer process at your college or university.

Other FAQs

Gorgeous location, great program!

—Andrew Bohman, composition, Peabody Conservatory