Application and Audition
All instrumentalists and singers should submit a high quality video recording of two contrasting pieces. Students should upload their videos to YouTube and submit the links with the online application.
Composers should submit PDF scores of 2-3 contrasting works to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The links to audio recordings (optional) may be submitted with the online application.
Instructions for Non-Luther College Applicants
This application form, used by the Luther College Center for Global Learning, was originally designed for current Luther College students. There are a few required fields that need to be filled in that might not be relevant to you. These instructions should help clarify the application process for you.
- Create a login. Once completed, an email will be sent to you with your login information.
- The first field under “Applicant Parameters” asks for a school ID number. Any unique number will work, such as your phone number.
- You may skip the optional parameters.
- Under "Address" – if you have a home address outside of the US, simply use Iowa (IA) as your state (state is a required field).
- Numbers 10 and 11 on the application proper ask if we have permission to view your disciplinary and academic record. If you are not a Luther College student, we do not have access to these records. Simply answer “no” to these.
Follow the rest of the instructions on the application. If you have further questions, please email email@example.com