Prior to extending the offer
- Contact the Director of Human Resources for determination of salary
- Identify desired starting date
Extending the offer
- Position title
- Salary (hourly or pay period, not annual)
- Work days and hours
- Accepts offer and mutually determine start date.
- Does not accept offer and asks for time to think about offer—give specific deadline to respond
- Declines offer—ask why declined
Instruct the hire to bring appropriate identification, as indicated on the Form I-9, when reporting for work on the first day.
Human Resources will follow with a letter of appointment.