Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
GuidanceResources, offered through The Hartford by ComPsych, the largest provider of employee assistance programs. This employee assistance program helps you find solutions to simple and complex life concerns through confidential and professional services:
- Easy access to professionals--toll-free, 24/7
- Counseling for personal concerns and life issues
- Financial and legal consultation
- Information and supportive resources for everyday life events
- Trusted online resources and tools
Call toll-free 24 hour phone: 1-800-327-1850 in English
When you or your family call ComPsych, you'll receive an initial phone consultation. A consultant will give you details about counseling and other resources and services. Your participation is voluntary and counseling sessions are confidential.
You may also visit Guidance Resources Online.
As a first-time user, you'll be asked to provide the following information on the profile page:
- Company/Organization ID: HLF902
- Create your own confidential user name and password
- At the bottom of the personalization page, enter the "first five letters of your Company name." So, enter Luthe