2013 Health Care
Routine Well Care
- Coverage includes reimbursement for pap smears, pelvic exam, prostate screening, routine physical examinations, x-rays, laboratory blood tests and immunizations.
- Routine Mammograms per American Cancer Society Guidelines will be paid at 100 percent (one per calendar year)
- Colonoscopy once every 10 years for employees 50 and over. Plan will pay first $1,200 with balance paid at 80 percent after deductible.
Routine Well Child Care Exam Limit
- Reimbursement rate 80 percent, with deductible waived
- The charges for well childcare will be considered Covered Charges through age 6
- Coverage includes reimbursement for the following routine services: routine physical examination, laboratory tests and x-rays
Routine Well Child Immunization Limits
- Reimbursement rate is $10 maximum per immunization (This is under review by the health care council).
Please contact Human Resources if you would like a printed copy of either the $500 Deductible or $1,000 Deductible Health Care plan
December is open enrollment month for Luther's health care plan. Contact Human Resources for a form to make changes in current health care coverage arrangements, such as:
- Add or change health care coverage: Family, E+1, single
- Change Preferred Provider Organization (PPO): Midland's Choice (includes Mayo Systems) or Gundersen Lutheran Network
- Change deductible plan: Option One or Option Two
- Add or drop dental coverage: The dental rates for 2013 are: are $32/month for single coverage and $73/month for family coverage. Coverage is $1,000 per covered individual.
The Midwest Group Change and Midwest Group Enrollment forms are also located on the common forms page.