Beginning in January of 2009, Luther has partnered with Ricoh Corporation (formerly known as IKON Office Solutions) to provide campus wide printing solutions. Complete information on that transition can be found through the links at the bottom of this page.
Ricoh (formerly known as IKON, located in the Document Center, x1631):
- Will support HP printers on campus
- Will support multi-function devices and copiers under contract
- Will provide toner for HP printers on campus
The Technology Help Desk (Preus Library, x1000):
- Will support Dell printers located throughout campus
- Will not support personal printers (Desk Jet, Ink Jet, Personal Lasers, etc)
- Will provide paper for printers located in Labs and Residence Hall Labs
- Will reimburse offices that supply Labs or Residence Hall Labs out of their own paper supply
LIS is currently deploying the GoPrint system to allow for better tracking of print use. This system will also allow students the ability to print to a network printer from their dorm room. It has been in place since Fall 2009.
Printers are available to Students, Faculty, and Staff of Luther College.