The GoPrint Web Client remains in your system tray and will automatically ‘pop up’ whenever you send a print job, giving you quick, easy access to your print account.
1. Go to https://printspooler.luther.edu:7773/ and sign in with your Norse Key.
2. Under For Your Desktop, click Mac OS X. Save the file to your Desktop or another easy to remember location on your computer. If the download does not begin, click Start download again.
3. Double-click the GSWebClient.dmg file. Drag the GSWebClient icon to your Desktop, then Drag the icon to your Dock.
4. Click the Web Client icon on your dock to launch the application. Sign in with your Norse Key.
5. The first time the application is launched, you will be prompted for a server name. Enter https://printspooler.luther.edu:7773.
1. Right-Click on the Dock icon and select Open at Login.