A step-by-step guide to installing the Citrix XenApp plugin on a Macintosh.
Note: For information on using this product, see Citrix Training.
The plug-in is supported on the following operating systems:
Note: If you have been using an older version of Citrix, you will first need to uninstall that program from your computer and reboot before you complete the following steps.
1. Open a web browser and go to http://citrix.luther.edu/. Log on using your Norse Key user name and the password provided to you.
2. Click Install.
3. Select Save File and click OK.
4. Double-click Citrix online plug-in(web).dmg.
5. Double-click on Install Citrix Online Plug-in.pkg.
6. Click Continue twice and then Agree. When prompted, select the Macintosh HD and click Continue.
7. Click Install and then enter your Password when prompted.
8. Click Close once the plug-in is installed.
9. Go back to your http://citrix.luther.edu page. The screen will now appear similar to the one shown below and you’re ready to begin using Citrix.
10. Learn how to use this product by going to Citrix Training.
If your Citrix password does not match your Norse Key, you will want to change it to match. This is important to allow you access to network shares including your H drive.
1. Click on Desktop to launch the Desktop interface.
2. Click on Start and select Windows Security.
3. Click Change Password.
4. Enter your old password and then your new password. Click the Blue Arrow to confirm.