When you enter Luther College for the first time and take six hours of credit or more, a medical record must be submitted on forms provided by Health Service prior to final registration.
A complete medical health record includes:
- Physical examination within one year prior to attending Luther (Sports physicals are not acceptable) (International students will be given a T.B. skin test after arrival at Luther, before attending their first class)
- Health history
- Signed Confidential Sharing Agreement and Consent for Treatment form
Immunizations must be current:
- Tetanus/diphtheria primary series dates and booster within 10 years
- Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) at 15 months or after and one booster
- Polio primary series and one booster
- Chicken pox vaccine if no evidence of disease
- Hepatitis A and hepatitis B series are advised
- Meningococcal vaccine should be considered.
Please include a copy of immunization record.
Private health insurance information must be included.
*****REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL HEALTH SERVICE RECEIVES YOUR STUDENT HEALTH EVALUATION RECORD.*****