Enter Immunizations online:
Student must enter their required immunizations on line by going to the following link: https://luther.medicatconnect.com/
You will use your Norse sign on and password to access site. You can update or view your immunizations. A hard copy of your immunizations must be sent to Health Service for verification in addition to entering immunizations on line. You will not be cleared until this requirements are completed.
All Luther students must be current in the following immunizations:
- Tetanus/diphtheria primary series dates and booster within 10 years
- Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) at 15 months or after and one booster
- Polio primary series and one booster.
- Chicken pox vaccine if no evidence of disease
- Hepatitis A and hepatitis B series are advised.
- Meningococcal vaccine should be considered.
Review of immunization should be completed as soon as a student commits to a program overseas. If further vaccinations are necessary, they need to be done before Thanksgiving.
Students going to Brazil, Peru, Ecuador, or Africa need some immunizations not offered at Health Services and that may require going to a travel clinic.