The Center for Global Learning provides support for faculty in a variety of ways:
- Providing program options for your students and advisees as they incorporate off-campus studies into a program of study;
- Helping your students and advisees throughout the off-campus studies application process;
- Serving as a resource for your students and advisees before, during, and after an off-campus experience;
- Assisting you as you dream about, plan, design, and carryout a J-Term off-campus course; and
- Providing pertinent resources on health, safety, insurance, and travel abroad.
This page is designed to provide you with helpful links to useful off-campus program resources.