Thank you for considering a gift to Luther College.
If you wish to speak with us personally, do feel free to give us a call or visit our office on campus—we stand ready to assist you in any way we can. Thank you, again, for your interest in supporting Luther College.
- Join us as we grow our endowment and invest in Luther's most precious resource‒our students, faculty, and staff.
- Last year, over 9,000 alumni, parents, and friends supported the Annual Fund with gifts ranging from $5 to $25,000. This unrestricted giving provides opportunities for increased student scholarships, improved campus life, updated technology, and strengthened academic and cocurricular programs.
- Maybe you want to make your gift or pledge online, by mail, or plan for Luther in your will; we've got all the details right here.
- Donors support Luther in many ways. Unrestricted gifts to the Annual Fund, endowment support, scholarship giving and support for capital projects are just a few choices available.
- View your class agent letter and those from other classes!
- Our donors are treasured members of the Luther family. We have recognition and stewardship programs at all levels of giving.
- We'd love to hear from you!
- You may make a one-time gift or set up automatic monthly, quarterly, or yearly gifts.
- Page with information (schedule, session descriptions) about the annual President's Council and Legacy Trust Scholarship recognition events
- A place to purchase Orville Running's remaining artwork to benefit the O.M. Running Alumni Art Scholarship at Luther College