We know that Luther is a significant investment that will show valuable personal and economic returns over a lifetime. Luther College believes that financing this investment is a partnership between Luther and the family. The Financial Aid Office works to make Luther affordable through scholarships, need-based aid, work-study and loan programs. We invite families to explore the aid options outlined within this site to find out more about how to apply for assistance at Luther College.
- The Net Price Calculator provides an early approximation of what an undergraduate student can expect to pay to attend Luther.
- Luther places high value on what students contribute to the campus community and offers a wide variety of scholarships and awards based on various criteria.
- At Luther your need-based financial aid is based on information gathered from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The following guides will assist you in better understanding what you have been offered and will also outline additional resources available to you.
- Information about some of the various scholarship opportunities available for incoming college students.
- Each student at Luther has included in their financial aid award the opportunity for engagement in a work-study position.
- As it relates to financial aid, grants are gifts of money from federal, state, and institutional sources to assist in the financing of a college education.
- At Luther College, the following types of loans may be available to you and your family to assist in financing educational costs.