Paying the Bill
There are several ways a family can handle payment of tuition, fees, room and board. The options listed below can either be used alone or in combination with one another in paying college costs.
- Make payments by the semester due August 10 for the Fall semester and January 10 for the Spring semester.
- Utilize our eight-month interest-free payment plan. Payments for the Fall semester are due on the 15th of each month July-October and Spring payments are due on the 15th of each month December-March.
- Requires completion of a Monthly Payment Plan Application with the Office of Financial Services.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Payments through use of the monthly payment plan can be conveniently debited from your bank account.
- An EFT application must be on file with the Office of Financial Services.
- Students can credit up to 90% of their yearly work study earnings toward paying their charges.
- Completion of a Work-Credit Plan Application with the Office of Financial Services is required.
Long-Term Financing Plans
- Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
- Private Student Loans
- Home Equity Loan