What's new in Financial Aid?
Information on this page will change regularly to account for new happenings in financial aid.
- The Financial Aid Office will be closed on November 28 & 29 for Thanksgiving.
- Applications for the Erdman Prize Competition are now available. This competition is open to Luther students who have demonstrated entrepreneurship through the operation of their own business. Application deadline is February 14, 2014.
- The U.S. Department of Education is asking students to make sure that their current e-mail address is being reflected on their 2013-14 FAFSA by January 13, 2014. This will allow the Department to send FAFSA Renewal Reminder e-mails to students regarding 2014-15 FAFSA completion.
- The Financial Aid Office is pleased to announce that Kathy Skold has joined our office as an administrative assistant.
- Several new outside scholarships have been posted to the website.