What's new in Financial Aid?
Information on this page will change regularly to account for new happenings in financial aid.
- Loan forms for the 2014-15 academic year have been posted to the website. Master Promissory Notes for new Perkins Loan will not be available until July 1, 2014.
- Several new student employment openings have been posted to our website.
- Continuing students should continue to complete the FAFSA and 2014-15 Continuing Student Questionnaire if they haven't done so already.
- The 2014 Summer Financial Aid Application (PDF) has been posted to the website.
- The 2014-15 Application for Study-Away Scholarship (PDF) is available for completion until May 15, 2014.
- Award notifications for the 2014-15 academic year will be sent via email to students beginning May 10.
- Student employment positions are available in campus dining.
- Learn more about Luther's new "Beyond the Bubble" program designed to equip student employees with professional and personal skills they can utilize in both student work positions and future careers.