Disclaimer: Do not be intimidated by the length of this list of steps. The length is entirely the result of the amount of detail included. The process is quick and easy.
1. Go to Chase's website and log in with your custom user id and password. Do not contact JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) with password issues because they can be resolved more easily with the OFS. Instead, please contact Renee Lillibridge (x2104) or Mary Logsdon (x1534) to get a temporary password.
2. Go to the blue “Account Activity” tab.
3. Choose the option “Transaction Summary” from the sub menu.
4. Click to fill in the circle next to the “Reporting Cycle” search criterion. Select the appropriate billing cycle from the dropdown.
5. Click “Search.”
6. Click the link titled “Expand All” to display an accounting codes box for each transaction.
7. Select the appropriate “Fund-Department” and “Object” values for each transaction.
8. Write a description for each transaction in the large “Expense Description” field.
9. Choose the “Yes” option in the “Receipt Received” dropdown.
10. After all of the necessary information is accurately filled in for all of the transactions, click the “Reviewed” box for each transaction.
11. Click the “Save” button (computer disk icon) to save all of the changes and lock the transaction from further cardholder editing.
12. Go to the blue “Account Activity” tab.
13. Choose the option “Schedule Report” from the sub menu.
14. Select “Expense Report” from the list of available reports.
15. Make sure the circle is filled in next to the “Luther College (Active)” option and click the “Next” button.
16. Click the “Next” button to move right through the “Select Filters” screen.
17. The defaults on the “Report Options” screen should be appropriate; click the “Next” button to move past the screen. If any transactions are split between multiple account numbers, please make sure the “Include Splits” check box is checked.
18. Click to fill in the circle next to the “Reporting Cycle” option on the “Frequency” screen. Select the appropriate billing cycle from the dropdown.
19. Click the “Save” button.
20. An email will be sent to you when your expense report is available to be printed; the report should be available in less than 5 minutes.
21. After receiving the email, go to the blue “Account Activity” tab.
22. Choose the option “Completed Reports” from the sub menu.
23. Click the link of the appropriate report name.
24. Click the “Download” button.
25. Print the expense report.
26. Attach all of the receipts for the charges to the expense report.
27. Sign the expense report and send it to your budget center director or designated approver to get his/her signature of approval.
28. The budget center director or designated approver will then forward the report to the OFS for secure storage.
Additional Things to Consider: