Every new job requires you to meet new people and sell yourself and your skills. Learning how to communicate your strengths will benefit you and any team you work with, now and in the future. In this session you’ll learn how to:
- identify three or more of your strengths,
- verbally articulate through clear and concise stories how you have used each strength (transferable skill) to carry out a responsibility or create a positive outcome, and
- communicate to others how you have used and developed your transferable skills to benefit an employer or team in the work place.
- This event requires registration.
- This event is NOT work-study eligible.
Leader: Brenda Ranum