Getting Started with the Technology
- See the Education department to set up your Chalk & Wire account (Most people will have paid for this account at a mandatory fall meeting to introduce the Luther College Portfolio System).
- With an address to Chalk & Wire and with your user id and password you “create a portfolio.
- Below you will find directions for creating a portfolio and for uploading artifacts, etc.
Be alert to which portfolio you are creating: introductory, developing, or advanced. These are three distinct portfolios.
Note: each competency with its rationale statement and artifact must be “submitted” to a professor for assessment. Uploading your artifact into the artifact is just one step. Each competency must be “submitted” for assessment to a professor. The directions for “submission” are found in “Getting Started with the Technology.”
- Getting Started with Technology (1689 KB PDF Document)Step-by-stpe instrucations (with a youtube video also) on how to set-up your Chalk & Wire account, create a portfolio, add an artifact, and submit an artifact for assessment.
- Sharing a portfolio (277 KB PDF Document)Step-by-step instructions on how to share a portfolio.