361 Clinical Experiences in Music Education
100 hour clinical practicum that follows Education 360. Student works under the direction of a cooperating teacher and plans, teaches, rehearses and reflects. Course objectives are formulated from the core competencies of the teacher education program and subject matter competencies in music education. Prerequisites: 217, 220, 360, admission to the teacher education program, music 250 (260, 265, 270, 275, 285 for instrumentalists) or consent of instructor.
- Education 361 Application (292 KB PDF Document)Application for Education 361
- Junior Level Bio Sketch (133 KB PDF Document)Junior Level Bio Sketch
- Time Sheet (76 KB PDF Document)Keep a record of hours spent in the classroom
- Professional Disposition (29 KB PDF Document)A Student Self-Evaluation
- Education 361 Evaluation (321 KB PDF Document)Evaluation for cooperating teacher to fill out upon completion of students' 361 experience.