Luther College offers a variety of different places to dine. Take a look and see where you will eat.
- Enjoy our all-you-care-to-eat food court that offers: pasta bar, grill line, entree line, deli, salad bar, vegetarian line, homemade soups and so much more.
- Oneota's bright, inviting atmosphere makes it a popular place to grab a bite to eat between classes, chat with friends or catch up on some homework.
- Located on the lower level of Dahl Centennial Union, Marty's is the hub of excitement for on-campus dining. Marty's offers a variety lounge style food to match its relaxed atmosphere.
- Located in the Center for the Arts (CFA), Sunnyside Cafe offers: fresh-baked Luther bagels, sushi to go, freshly prepared soups and sandwiches, a full-service espresso bar, fresh roasted coffees, and Sunnyside's Famous Cinnamon Rolls.
- We are pleased to offer diverse menus for any occasion. From a small coffee break to a special event or gala dinner, Luther Catering will provide you with the finest service and food available.
- Let us delight your appetite with our brunch in Peace Dining Room on select Sundays. Be our guest as you enjoy this delicious event while admiring the view to the west of the beautiful, meandering Upper Iowa River. Spring 2014: February 9, 16, 23 March 2, 9, 16 April 6, 13, 27 May 4, 11* * Reservations are required for Mother's day Brunch
- A station that allows students to quickly pick up a meal on the go.
- This convenience store is stocked with various snacks, beverages, and specialty items.
- Luther's very own pastry and coffee shop is a great place to get your morning coffee and a sweet treat.