- Student experiences the power of the imagination.
- Student understands and values the power of kinesthetic learning.
- Student employs skills, tools and concepts necessary to fully engage in the process of making performance works.
- Student broadens and deepens their physical, verbal, visual and metaphorical vocabulary.
- Student develops an aesthetic sense of the craft while employing artistic principles underlying performance works.
- Student engages in practices which facilitate awareness of self, others and environment.
- Student refines ability to communicate artistic intentions through verbal, visual, physical, and written forms.
- Student investigates significant historical and contemporary figures, works and ideologies in the worlds of theatre and dance.