Luther’s dance major provides a strong foundation on which to build toward a number of professions.
Luther dance majors often become:
- dance artists
- dance or movement teachers
- dance scholars
Dance majors also pursue graduate and professional studies, certification and employment in:
- dance or movement education
- dance curation
- dance studio or company management
- somatic movement practices
- somatic psychology
- movement, dance, or massage therapy
- medicine; and chiropractic arts
Luther College aggressively tracks the career paths and outcomes of its graduates, from employment to graduate school to postgraduate service. View more information about Luther's dance graduates.