The Counseling Service provides:
- confidential individual and group counseling related to personal issues
- crisis intervention
- referral to off campus providers for more intensive, longer term, or more specialized treatment
- consultation with faculty, staff, parents, or friends who are concerned about a student
- education and training with residence life staff and other campus groups
- outreach and prevention activities related to student mental health
Services are available at no additional charge to any currently enrolled student. Any personal concern is appropriate to bring to Counseling. Please see the Counseling website at http://www.luther.edu/counseling for more information.