Do you . . .
- adapt easily to change?
- get along well with others?
- possess a curiosity about the human condition?
- have the ability to keep an open mind?
- have systematic work habits?
- have analytical skills and good judgment?
- possess intellectual curiosity and creativity?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, History may be the major for you! Check it out!
View Luther courses in History
Career Center Resources
- Careers for History Buffs & Others Who Learn from the Past
- Career Opportunities in Law and the Legal Industry
- Great Jobs for History Majors
- Opportunities in Museum Careers
- Top Careers for History Graduates
- American Historical Association: http://www.historians.org/
- City University of New York History Career Resources: http://www.library.csi.cuny.edu/dept/history/career.html
Careers of Luther History Alumni
- avionics technician
- bank examiner
- bank officer
- basketball coach
- chief administrative officer
- district representative
- financial consultant
- history teacher
- information technology worker
- medical record assistant
- psychology teacher
- recreational registrar
- school principal
- senior computer operator
- social studies teacher
- state trooper
- vice president of business and finance