Do you . . .
- have the ability to work accurately with detail?
- have the ability to be objective and systematic in your work?
- have the ability to interpret and analyze data?
- possess good judgment and decision-making skills?
- possess patience and persistence?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Economics may be the major for you! Check it out!
View Luther Courses in Economics
Career Center Resources
- Career Guide to the Top Consulting Firms
- Great Jobs for Business Majors
- Great Jobs for Economics Majors
- Top Careers for Business Graduates
- Top Careers for Economics Graduates
- What Can You Do With A Major in Business?
- American Economic Assoication: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AEA/
- Resources in Economics: http://www.helsinki.fi/WebEc/
- What You Need to Know About Economics: http://economics.about.com
Careers of Luther Economics Alumni
- accounting clerk
- bank examiner
- bank teller
- branch manager
- commodity trader
- corporation officer
- district representative
- government employee
- hospital administrator
- insurance underwriter
- investment consultant
- loan officer
- management consultant
- marketing director
- MIS support agent
- public employee
- sales manager
- stock broker